Registration for CCP2014 is done through RegOnline event management software, with secure credit card payments. To start the registration process, please go here.
On-line registration is now closed; On-site registration at the venue (see rates below) opens on Sunday, August 10, 1:30 PM.
Invited and plenary speakers, please use the registration link provided by the organizers.
The registration fee includes access to all scientific events and breaks (no lunches provided), a welcome reception in the evening of August 10, and publication of an accepted manuscript in the open-access proceedings For the banquet (planned for the evening of August 12) there is a co-payment of USD 50. You can also buy a banquet ticket for an accompanying person.
If you for some reason are unable to use a credit card for payments, please email email@example.com for alternative payment methods (only if necessary).
Registration fees are as follows:
Until May 31
– regular attendees: 500 USD
– discounted (students and attendees from developing countries*): 250 USD
Late: June 1 – July 31
– regular attendees: 600 USD
– discounted (students and attendees from developing countries*): 300 USD
No on-line registration after July 31. Registration fees at the venue will be charged at
– regular attendees: 700 USD
– discounted (students and attendees from developing countries*): 350 USD
* “developing countries” are defined by the World Bank’s most recent list of “low income” and “lower middle income” economies, available here.