Abstract submission (posters only) open until July 31, 2014.
The submission process is done through the Indico web application. Please log in and create and account here. Please note, after submitting your abstract you will still be able to access your account and edit the abstract until the closing day (July 31).
A preview/tutorial on the abstract submission process is available here.
If you experience any problems please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
Abstracts for invited talks and contributed oral and poster contributions will be sorted according to the following categories (tracks):
- Classical statistical mechanics and complex systems
- Soft-matter, polymer, and biological physics
- Materials science and nano science (e.g., structure, dynamics, electronic structure, multi-scale methods)
- Fluid dynamics, turbulence, nano-fluidics, magnetohydrodynamics
- Quantum many-body physics (e.g., lattice models, ground states, quantum-criticality, novel methods)
- Quantum computation (algorithms, simulations of q-bits)
- Lattice field theory in particle and nuclear physics
- Astrophysics, space-plasma physics, gravitation, cosmology
- Computational-physics education
- Novel hardware and software paradigms (e.g., GPU computing, cloud computing, the path to exa-scale computing)
The program committee will select a number of contributions for 15 min oral presentations. All other scientifically sound contributions will be presented as posters.